You are not alone, we have been there too!
We are here to share a few insights on ways to keep your fire burning and blazing. When you feel inspired and excited something magical happens...
Your favoirte guests ✨FEEL THAT ENERGY✨
They will crave what you got goin' on...and tell all their friends too! BONUS POINTS = more perfect guests in your chair!
👊🏻Check out these 3 ways to shake things up in your regular routine
1. Get realllllllll good at social media.
I know what you are thinking...I already post to my insta and Facebook everyday. ROCK ON! You are already on the right track! Now lets take it a step further to really get the buzz going.
- How about a youtube channel giving tips and tricks to your potentially perfect guests (and the perfect ones already in your chair!)
- Ask your guests questions on the pictures you post to get them in interact with you.
- Use Facebook live to share exciting news with your guests like upcoming events you are doing, specials, favorite product reviews...trust me they love it when they feel like THEIR stylist is a celeb. Can you say REFERALLLLS $$$
2. Get uncomfortable.
Do that thing you are scared out of your mind to do.
- If you think you're not good enough to work at fashion week: DO IT.
- If you think you're not skilled enough to take that advanced class: DO IT.
- If you're afraid to audition to be an educator and you lovvvvve to teach: DO IT.
- If you think you aren't good enough at styling creative hair but you wanna get better, find a local photographer and: YEP....DO THE DAMN THING!
3. Put yourself in the SPOTLIGHT🌟
Get involved in anything you can in your community! I know you have a huge heart and want to PIP...especially if you are on this website, reading this blog. 😁
- PIP local: as a bi-product you will get some street credit and fill up your heart 💜
- St. Baldricks- shaving heads for childhood cancer! They always need licensed barbers and hairstylists to do this event!
- Call out nurses, military, cops, firefighters...all those service ladies and gents in the community and give them a special love at the salon!
- Charity fashion and hair show with local boutiques.
- Haircut a thon
Now that you have some ideas...go get yo PIP ON! Check out this video below 👇🏼👇🏼 for more unique inspiration😀
Exclusive behind the scenes NEW YORK FASHION WEEK interview with Beauty industry trailblazer: Charlie Price of the Beauty Underground
We have SOOOOO MUCH to share with you guys. Subscribe below to stay in the loop! We've got your back!